twitter


When I was a child I had a habit of waking up at exactly 3 am in the morning. I don’t know why but it seems like my my body is like an alarm clock set to function at that time and it’s funny because there’s no possible or valid reason for me to wake up at that time. But there was something weird though I felt like I was being watched, as if there was someone or something hiding among the dark corners of our house. But being a scardy-cat I always reject that thought to avoid being scared to death specially that I would be left alone sleeping in the floor or room because my lola sleeps beside my younger sister. That habit of mine is one thing that never change until now I still do it. It was March 11 of 2008 when I found out the most stupid and unbelievable reason that had change my life.

I was waiting in my bed waiting for myself to fall into deep slumber. Minutes later I was asleep. I was sleeping soundly enjoying the tour in my dream land when I hear a loud, obnoxious knocking that woke me up and I was irritated because it came from our neighbor. I glanced at my clock and it was 3 am in the morning again. I forgot to closed the third window so I planned to closed it before I go back to sleep but when I looked at the window I saw a girl in a white dress. She was like peeking at the people inside, as if peeking at me. She looked very scary. She has a pale skin and a disarranged hair. I got so scared that my body wasn’t able to move. I prayed intently but when I looked again she was still there I prayed again but I couldn’t bring myself to look at the window I was so scared that I couldn’t concentrate on what to do. So I hid under my blanket trying to fell asleep. But it was 5 in the morning when I returned to deep slumber. Since that day on I never forget to close my window before going to bed. Even though its hot at night I would just endure it rather that opening my windows.
It sounds stupid and unbelievable but its true. I did saw it whether you believe it or not.

0 comments:

Post a Comment